Linux New Media AG

[rr] WG: [Yucks] Fwd: AFTER-HOURS VETERINARIAN

----- Weitergeleitet von Michael Demelbauer/WSR am 15.11.2010 09:56 -----

"Eugene H. Spafford" <gene.spafford@gmail.com>

yucks@googlegroups.com

15.11.2010 02:15

[Yucks] Fwd: AFTER-HOURS VETERINARIAN

      From: Lou Pellegrino

      AFTER-HOURS VETERINARIAN

      A dog lover, whose poodle was a bitch and 'in heat', agreed to look after and house her neighbors' male poodle while they were away on vacation.

      She had a large house however and believed that she could keep them apart but as she was drifting off to sleep she heard awful howling and moaning sounds, rushed downstairs and found the dogs locked together, in obvious pain and unable to disengage as so frequently happens when they mate.

      Unable to separate them and perplexed as to what to do next, although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice.

      Having explained the problem to him, the vet said. "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and be able to withdraw".

      "Do you think it will work?" she asked.

      "It just worked for me" the vet replied